Monday 19 August 2013

I Don't Give Up Easily: Deepika Padukone


By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Beautiful gorgeous Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone are doing two Blockbuster films. "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani" and then wowed with her emoting in "Chennai Express", Deepika Padukone has moved up on the success ladder. She says, she never gives up and would continue to work hard. Deepika Padukone feels Rohit Shetty, who takes pride in making Chennai Express, the film to earn Rs.100 crore fastest, comes from a different school of movie-making. Deepika Padukone said in an interview. "I feel ups and downs are a part of one's career and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it. "Maybe because I am from a sports background, I don't give up easily. I am a fighter," added the daughter of former All England badminton champion Prakash Padukone.

She started her career in Hindi films with Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om, Deepika  Padukone believes in doing her homework and spends time preparing for her roles. She proved she has the potential better than just look glamorous on the screen. She was successful in her endeavour. Deepika  Padukone said, "Preparation is definitely important, but it depends on the kinds of roles I do. Like I completely identify with my character in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. I had to be myself and I didn't have to actually prepare for it." 


0 comments:

Post a Comment