Monday 15 July 2013

Dia Mirza to marry Sahil Sangha next year...!


By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Bollywood actress Dia Mirza, who is set to marry long-time boyfriend and businessman Sahil Sangha next year, credits him for bringing a lot of calm and confidence into her life. She is 31 years old and still look very young, very pretty being in good shape, she says, "I do a lot of yoga and I focus on breathing and flexibility." Dia Mirza has won hearts with her million dollar smile. She is extremely talented actress. The glam doll was highly appreciated for her debut performance in movie "Rehnaa Hai Tere Dil Mein."

 
She said Sahil is my "Peacemaker". I like his honesty. He's a very honest person. She says, "Yes, I'm getting married to Sahil Sangha early next year. That's what we have decided as of now, unless we get too busy with our films. "A professional partner and a life partner have an integral role to play."
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment